Our Doctors and Nurses are part of the Marlborough community they care for. They offer a wide range of health care for individuals and families, from young children to the elderly. Consultations are booked as quarter hour sessions but you can ask for more time, which may mean paying a higher fee.
Second opinions: If you feel unsure about advice you’ve been given, feel free to ask to seek a second opinion from any of our Doctors, a Doctor from another practice or ask for a specialist referral. Our Doctors won’t be offended, as this is a safeguard in ensuring you receive correct treatment.
Our nursing services include:
- Triage and minor illness
- Cervical smears and breast checks
- Menopause advice
- Lifestyle and dietary advice
- Skin clinics using liquid nitrogen
- Aclasta infusions for bone conditions
- Injections and vaccinations including workplace protection
- Travel vaccinations
- Wound and post-operation care
- Diabetes monitoring
- Stop smoking counselling